PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY /
• Directive 2002/58/EC – on “personal data processing and protection of private life in the field of electronic communications”.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”).
While consulting this web site, data on identified or identifiable people can be processed. The Data Controller is Off-White Operating Srl, Via Daniele Manin 13 - 20121, Milano.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The information systems and the software procedures necessary for the functioning of this web site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transfer is implicit in the employment of communication protocols on the Internet. This information is not gathered to be associated to identified Data Subjects, but – due to its nature – it could allow the users to be identified. To this category belong the IP addresses and the domain names of the PCs used by the users that connect to the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained, the numeric code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, uest, the metho etc.) and other parameters concerning the operation system and the user’s information environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistic information on the employment of the web site and to control it works correctly and are cancelled immediately after the processing. The data, besides, could be used to assess the responsibility in case of possible cyber-crimes against the web site.
Data provided freely by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary providing of personal data by the user to the contacts and in the registration forms present on this web site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender. Such data will be processed by Off-White Operating Srl, mainly with electronic means, in order to follow up the user’s request (for example asking information, buying products and/or a registration). Specific concise information notes will be progressively published or displayed in the pages of the web site prepared on purpose for particular services upon request.
Cookies are small text files that are deposited on the user’s personal computer by the web sites he/she visits. Their main task is allowing the web site to work and operate in a more efficient way, as well as providing information to the web site owners.
Here is a list of the cookies stored by our web site.
• Technical cookies, to the extent strictly necessary to use and visit the web site. In particular, the use of session technical cookies is limited to the transmission of sessions identifiers (made by random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow the safe and efficient surfing of the web site. Such cookies avoid having recourse to other information techniques potentially prejudicial for the secrecy of the users’ surfing and they don’t allow the acquisition of personal data that could identify the user. Users’ personal data aren’t acquired by the web site for this purpose. No cookie is used to transmit information of personal nature, nor is any type of so-called persistent cookie used, i.e. user-tracking systems. In case the user doesn’t wish to receive any kind of cookie in his/her personal computer, either from this web site or from other ones, he/she can elevate the data protection level of his/her browser thanks to the special function.
• Google Analytics Cookies, used to gather and anonymously analyse the information concerning the behaviours while using the web sites (for example the time and day of the visit, possible previous visits to the web site by the same user, the origin site, etc.). Such information (including the user’s IP address) is gathered by Google Analytics, that processes it in order to make a report concerning the activities on its web site and used by it in order to improve the web site. Google doesn’t connect the IP address to any other datum it owns, nor tries to connect an IP address with the user’s identity. Google can also communicate this information to third parties, in case it’s provided by the law or in case these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. For further information on the methods to gather and employ the data by Google, please visit the web site: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ (or another URL that Google may provide from time to time).
The table below lists the main cookies used in this website
|COOKIE NAME||DEFAULT EXPIRATION||TYPEO||DESCRIPTION|
|_gat||10 minutes||Google Analytics||Anonymous analysis of the surfing statistics and Used to distinguish users|
|_ga||2 years||Google Analytics||Anonymous analysis of the surfing statistics and Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Google Analytics||Anonymous analysis of the surfing statistics and Used to distinguish users|
Here are the methods you can use to disable the cookies.
• Technical cookies County S.r.l.. reminds that the total or partial disabling of the so-called technical cookies can compromise the web site functions. Anyway, users can decide whether to accept the cookies or not, by modifying the safety settings of their browser.
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
• Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
• Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
DISCRETIONARY NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDING
Apart from what has been specified concerning the surfing data, users are free to provide their personal data or not. However, the non-providing can entail the impossibility of obtaining what they asked.
PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed, even through the use of automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data are processed also with automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been gathered. Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, the illegal or wrong use of them and any unauthorized access. Data Controller, took all minimum security measures provided by the law and inspiring to the main international standards it took further security measures in order to minimize the risks concerning secrecy, availability and integrity of the personal data gathered and processed.
SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND SPREADAING OF DATA
The gathered data can be transferred or communicated to other companies for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the efficiency of the service, such as the management of the information system. The personal data provided by the users who purchase our products used solely to carry out the service or performance required and are communicated to third parties only if it’s needed for such purpose (companies that take care of packaging or shipment)
Apart from these cases, personal data won’t be either communicated or granted to anybody, unless it’s provided by the agreement or authorized by the subjects. In this case, personal data could be sent to third parties, but only in case: a) there’s an explicit consent to share the data with third parties; b) the information must be shared with third parties in order to carry out the service required; c) it’s needed to meet requests by the Judicial Authority or Public Security. No data deriving from the web service will be spread.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Regarding the processing of the aforementioned data, pursuant to 15 et seq of the EU Regulation 2016/679, We remind you the right to obtain the access of Personal Data concerning you; the right to obtain the rectification (correction of inaccurate data or integration), the right to erasure the Personal Data processed unlawfully or in case one of the reasons specified in Article 17 of the EU Regulation exists. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case you consider that the rights indicated above have not been recognized.
Off-White Operating Srl, verifies its personal data protection and security policy at regular intervals and revises it if needed according to regulatory or organizational changes or to the ones derived from the technological evolution. If the policy should be changed, the new version will be published in this page of the web site.
QUESTIONS, CLAIMS, SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
All those who are interested in obtaining more information, providing suggestions or sending claims or objections concerning the personal data protection policy or the way our Company processes the personal data, as well as to assert the rights foreseen by the legislation concerning the protection of personal data, can make it in writing to Off-White Operating Srl, Via Daniele Manin 13 - 20121, Milano or by mail [email protected]